Fit Snack Box Review
FitSnack is a monthly subscription box that provides fitness-oriented snacks and information for workout fans.
Each Fit Snack box comes with 7-10 full-size and deluxe sample items, plus free workout and recipe cards. Most boxes are valued at over $30, so you should be getting a decent deal.
Note: Not all items pictures to lack of snack willpower
Fit Snack Box Review
In my Fit Snack Box, I received:
- Fiona’s Natural Foods Mountain Blend Trail Mix (Full-Size Pack): Delicious trail mix with raw nuts, seeds, and fruits.
- Go Raw Cookies (Single-Serve Pack): Junk-free cookies you don’t need to feel bad about.
- Rani’s Origin Yum Oats (Single-Serve Pack): Granola in an easy on-the-go sleeve form.
- Barney Butter Almond Butter (Single-Serve Pack): All-natural creamy almond butter!
- 3 Musclewerks D-Fine 8 Powder Packets: Best-selling powdered thermogenic water mixers that burn fat with CLA, a slimming fatty acid.
- Svelte Banana Shake Protein Drink (Single-Serve Item): Tasty protein shakes that are low-sugar, low-glycemic, vegan, organic, and gluten-free!
- Beanfield Pico de Gallo Chips (Single-Serve Item): GMO-free, gluten-free, and vegan friendly chips!
- Workout card and coupons
See me open my FitSnack box in the video below.
Fit Snack Box Cost
FitSnack price varies from $13.90 – $17.90 depending on your subscription. Note that you’ll also need to factor in shipping costs, with +$6 per box.
This means that the total cost of a single box is $17.90 + $6 = $23.90/box.
However, when you commit to a box subscription for several months, the price drops down. Do a 12-month plan and you’ll end up spending $19.90/box.
Fit Snack Nutrition
Each FitSnack food item meets at least two of the following criteria:
- GMO Free
- Gluten free
- All natural
To top it all off, with each FitSnack box purchase, FitSnack donates a meal through Feeding America. You can do good work while staying in shape!
I don’t know about you guys, but I can always use a bit of extra motivation when it comes to snacking healthy. I’ve also noticed that eating healthy encourages me to make other healthy choices, like walking to the grocery store instead of driving.
FitSnack is a great monthly reminder to eat healthy, and they make it easy by getting you at least part of the way there! Try it out yourself and order your own!