Does Kou Tea work? In short, yes – many customers have confirmed instances of weight loss with the use of Kou Tea. The long answer is a bit more complex.
What is Kou Tea?
Kou Tea is a weight loss tea blend that works to boost metabolism and promote healthy, natural weight loss. Kou Tea is manufactured by RDK – the same company that makes the popular Phen375 diet pill.
Kou tea is a blend of 4 different teas, including:
- Green tea. Green tea has been shown to increase metabolism, reduce risks of various cancers, and increase fat burning.
- Oolong tea. Oolong tea has been shown to increase fat burning, lower blood sugar levels, and help reduce high blood pressure.
- Pu-erh tea. Pu-erh tea has been shown to reduce cholesterol and food craving.
- White tea. White tea is rich in antioxidants and has been shown to increase fat burning, decrease fat storage, and protect from heart disease.
The health benefits of green tea and these other traditional Chinese teas has been well documented, so it’s reasonable that a blend of these ancient teas would improve health and metabolism.
Does Kou Tea Really Work?
As noted at the start of the article, customers have reported weight loss with the help of Kou Tea. The issue is that all these customer reports are provided on the official Kou Tea website, so there isn’t much objective evidence to go on.
However, all of RDK’s products are backed by clinical studies and are manufactured in an FDA-approved lab, so their products are generally pretty trustworthy.
Note: Kou Tea is NOT a quick fix diet solution. You shouldn’t expect overnight results with Kou Tea – the effects are gradual. Kou Tea should be used alongside a healthy diet and exercise, with Kou Tea multiplying your health benefits. However, Kou tea alone, without diet or exercise, may not deliver results.
What Results Can I Expect With Kou Tea?
The Kou Tea website has many testimonials with some individuals seeing weight loss results in just a few weeks losing up to 5lbs a week, but it’s more normal to not see results for at least a couple of months.
Does Kou Tea Have Any Negative Side Effects?
No – Kou Tea is a healthy tea composed of several traditional teas.
There are virtually no side effects of Kou Tea, since it is all natural. The only side effects are those that come from any beverage with caffeine, including difficulty sleeping if taken in the evening and, in rare cases with over-consuming caffeine, heart problems.
Who is Kou Tea Good For?
Kou Tea is a great fit for those who want a little extra help losing weight, but aren’t interested in diet pills and want something more natural.
How Does Kou Tea Work?
Kou Tea speeds up your metabolism so that you consume less fat, ultimately leading to weight loss (so long as it is used in conjunction with diet and exercise).
Kou Tea should be used like regular tea, enjoyed in a cup of hot water. It’s suggested that you take 2 cups of Kou Tea per day, which can be consumed hot or cold at any time of the day.
Kou Tea: Pros vs Cons
- Safe, all natural
- Manufactured by reliable company
- Easy to use – no complicated instructions, consisting of simple tea
- No side effects
- Effective combination of anciet Chinese herbal teas
- Convient tea form is agreat for those not interested in pills
- Only testimonials available comes from the official website, making true results unclear
- Product claims of 5 lbs a week weight loss are likely overemphasized
- Not available in store, must be purchased online
Where to Buy Kou Tea
Kou Tea is not available from Walmart, GNC, or other retail stores. Instead, Kou Tea must be ordered online through the official Kou Tea website or on Amazon.
Ordering Kou Tea from Amazon may be more convenient for those with prime shipping, but in order to receive discounts, you’ll need to order from the official Kou Tea website.
What Comes With Your Order?
Each box of Kou Weight Loss Tea you order contains a month’s supply of the tea. If you really want to get the best deal, it’s best to buy in bulk for added savings.
Currently, Kou tea is running a deal where if you buy 3 boxes, you get 1 extra box of Kou Tea free! You’ll need to drink the Kou Tea for at least a few months to see results, so it’s smart to stock up ahead of time.
Have you ever used Kou Tea for weight loss? What were your results? Share your experience in the comments!